General Field Rules
1. No alcohol or drugs allowed.
2. No real firearms allowed.
3. Treat other the way you want to be treated.
4. No racial or abusive language allowed.
5. No physical contact allowed. (No takedowns, physical restraint etc.)
6. Do not disturb or harass any wildlife that you may encounter.
7. If you see a snake, do not shoot, harm or harass the snake. .Keep an eye on the snake, and notify or have a teammate notify a referee immediately.
8. NO altering, moving, defacing, or destroying any structures or property of AREA 41 AIRSOFT MILSIM LLC. Will be tolerated, this also means shooting signs and structures as targets. You will be permanently banned from the property.
9. AREA 41 AIRSOFT MILSIM LLC. Has the right to refuse anyone service and can remove anyone from the property at any time for any reason.
10. We are not a daycare. Conduct yourself accordingly. Anyone that is causing disruptions or chaos to the games or other players will be removed. You are to provide your own food, drinks and transportation. Parents need to have their child”s transportation at the field by 4:45 PM. And have transportation arrangements ready at any time in case of inclement weather.
11. NO REFUNDS!!! This also includes inclement weather.
12. At no time will one player correct another player for any reason. If you have problems go to a referee or a safety official. If an argument occurs all parties involved will be removed from the field for the day or permanently banned from the property.
13. There are no discounted admissions. If you show up at 12:00 pm. or 4:00 pm. You still pay the same price. Nobody is allowed on the field without paying an entry fee. Payment is required upon arrival on property.
Saftey Field Rules
1. If you see a safety violation, notify a safety official know immediately.
2. Eye and face protection must be worn on the field at all times. Failure to comply will result in an immediate expulsion for the day or permanently from the field. Eye protection consists of a fully sealed ANSI rated goggles or glasses. Full mesh masks are allowed but you must wear ANSI rated shooting glasses under them. Anyone under 18 must wear full face protection. No exceptions. Anyone over 18 must have fully sealed ANSI rated goggles or glasses and at least a mouth guard that covers the teeth. A shemagh or neoprene face mask does not constitute face protection and are not allowed as face protection. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
3. No use of the color red allowed on the field other than a kill or death rag. This means camelbacks and t shirts, hats, goggles etc.
4. No shooting in safe zones. This also means testing your gun in any manner.
5. No pointing weapons at people or objects in safe zones.
6. No person is allowed on the field without paying and filling out a waiver. All spectators must remain 15 feet from the netting at all times no exceptions.
1. All guns/weapons will be on safe and unloaded with the magazine out of the weapon in safe zones at all times. All players must discharge their weapons into the safety discharge barrel upon entering and leaving the field in front of the referee.
2. MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT RANGE IS 15 FEET FOR AEG GUNS. 100 FEET FOR SNIPERS. ANY CLOSER THE PLAYERS MUST USE THE “BANG OUT” RULE. SNIPERS USE SECONDARY WEAPONS.
3. FPS RULES AEGS: 400 FPS. WITH .20 BBS GAS GUNS AND PISTOLS 400 FPS. SNIPER GUNS 500 FPS WITH .20 BBS SNIPER GUNS MUST BE SINGLE SHOT. “BOLT ACTION” ELECTRIC AND GAS SNIPER GUNS MUST BE SEMI AUTO ONLY. THEY MUST BE UNABLE TO SHOOT FULL AUTO. THEY MUST BE MECHANICALLY AND PERMANENTLY LOCKED FROM FIRING IN FULL AUTO. MOFSET SWITCHES THAT CAN BE ADJUSTED FOR SNIPER GUNS ARE NOT ALLOWED. AEGS CAN USE NO MORE THAN A .25 GRAM BB. SNIPERS CAN USE UP TO A .40 GRAM BB.
4. CHRONO WILL TAKE PLACE AT RANDOM ON FIELD AT ANY TIME.
5. IF A PLAYER IS CAUGHT INCREASING THE FPS OF THEIR GUN AFTER CHRONO THEY WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE PROPERTY AND ANY EVENTS HOSTED BY AREA 41 AIRSOFT MILSIM LLC.
6. ALL POLARSTAR GUNS MUST HAVE A REGULATION LOCK OUT DEVICE ON THE REGULATOR LINE. AND THEY NEED TO BE INSPECTED BEFORE USE ON THE FIELD.
Other Field Rules
1. If in a game and you have to walk off the field, for whatever reason, you cannot rejoin the game.
2. If you show up and a game is already in progress, you will not enter the field until the next game.
3. No pyrotechnics allowed. This includes smoke. Due to insurance regulations.
4. Thunder flash bangs are allowed but do not constitute a “kill”.
5. If you know it is wrong it probably is, so don”t do it! Airsoft is based on honesty and integrity. The “if you aren”t cheating you aren”t winning” attitude won”t be tolerated. Any player causing disruptions or chaos on the field or during games will be removed and banned from the property for the day or permanently.
6. We do not promote or allow any promotion of any religious or political parties. Represenitives from such are not to engage in any promotion or recruitment activity. Any violations will result in permanent removal from field.
7. There will be no selling or renting merchandise or items on AREA 41 AIRSOFT MILSIM LLC. Property.
8. There will be absolutely no advertising or recruitment for other airsoft fields or other airsoft events. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FIELD IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY.
9. No person, without written consent, from AREA 41 AIRSOFT MILSIM LLC. can represent or act on behalf of AREA 41 AIRSOFT MILSIM LLC. Failure to comply may result in legal action.